6246 Needles Lane
Kalkaska, MI 49646
Est. P&I payment: $322.73/mo
Description for 6246 Needles Lane, Kalkaska, MI 49646
If you want a private location that is not far from town or Manistee Lake - this deal may be for you! 3 Bd/2 Bath, 1,568 sq ft HUD Ranch on block crawl sits within about a 3/4 acre opening near the middle of 5 hardwood-filled acres. Good condition with new flooring, stone wood-stove backdrop, vaulted ceilings, skylights, appliances and a huge and enclosed covered porch. Plenty of room for outbuildings and horses are allowed. Also close to State Land and the trails.
My Notes for MLS #1824330
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- SqFt: 1,568
- Number of Acres: 5.15
- Lot Dimensions: 339' X 662'
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,568
- Approx Year Built: 2000
- Total Baths: 2
- Style: Ranch,1 Story
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Covered Porch,Garden Area
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Driveway: Gravel,Dirt,Private
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Level
- Living Room Length: 18'6"
- Living Room Width: 13'
- Dining Room Length: 13'
- Dining Room Width: Combo
- Kitchen Length: Combo
- Kitchen Width: 13'
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 2
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Bedroom 1 Length: 13'
- Bedroom 1 Width: 12'8"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 9'6"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 8'6"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 13'4"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 8'10"
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Laminate
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Laminate
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Skylights,Cathedral Ceilings,Mud Room
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Wood
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Washer,Dryer,Blinds,Ceiling Fan
- Sewer: Private Septic
- TV Service/Internet Available: Dish TV,Unknown
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 53.89
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash,FHA,Land Contract/PMM
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Kalkaska Public Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Year Remodeled: 2016
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: Garden/Storage Shed
- Construction: Manufactured/HUD
- Foundation: Crawl Space,Block
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential,Agricultural,Horses Allowed,Outbuildings Allowed
- Possession: At Closing,Within 30 Days,Negotiable,Month to Month Tenant
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 6246 Needles Lane, Kalkaska, MI 49646
From corner of Co Rd 612 & Co Rd 571 (6 miles east of Kalkaska), take Co Rd 571 north about 1.5 miles to Needles Ln (private rd) - house down almost 1/2 mile on R.
Listing information for 6246 Needles Lane, Kalkaska, MI 49646 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, TCAREA.COM 620 Second Street, Traverse City, MI 49684
Get Financing for 6246 Needles Lane, Kalkaska, MI 49646
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 08/18/2017 at 3:58am